Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Boxed Rhythms (tape, Midas Tapes taped 002, 1984)

A very early compilation on Midas Tapes featuring only bands I never heard of afterwards: Freud But A Virgin, Alias Alibi and Those Arabian Knights. All have more tracks and its mainly guitar/punk oriented music. I got these MP3s (all of the Midas stuff I am posting these weeks) years ago from Mr. Midas, and they are all 128 kbps, which is the way it is. No need to write comments: hey man, 128? its 2009, you know (usually followed by that horrible word 'dude').

Not for sale

download

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey yo, 128? its 2009, you know homie

433 RPM said...

why don't you fuck off and be funny somewhere else?

Anonymous said...

Hey G,I told you that you were bit anal ;)

433 RPM said...

Gee, G

Anonymous said...

Just kidding you. I love this blog. No disrespect intended.