Saturday, May 10, 2008

Nasmak - 4Our Clicks (CD, Eksakt Records 038, 1988)


Hey, again '4Our Clicks'? Yes, again. Before I posted the well-known LP version released by Plurex, but later on this album was re-released by Eksakt Records. Apparently they sold two copies and then went bankrupt. Somewhere there should be a 1000 copies of this. Also apparently this was the first in a series 'Ducth Indie Classics' - makes you wonder what else they had planned. There are various musical differences between this and the LP: it's remixed, various instruments have been added and there some extra tracks. The downside is that the cover is horrible. Thanks to the person who found a copy in his cities library!

download

6 comments:

P@ndora said...

Very interesting! The opinions on this release are all over the place: Some love it, some think the poor thing is FUBAR...

Can't wait to compare by myself. Good thing I'm planning an easy day at work tomorrow! P@ndora

Anonymous said...

I used to have this, but could not get into it at all.... as you said; cover horrible, music neither fish or flesh. Sold it long time ago.

433 RPM said...

i don't recall saying not liking the music - I love Nasmak!

433

Anonymous said...

am I the only person that some what likes the cover art?

Ian said...

sweet! i love both versions.

Anonymous said...

My favourite Dutch Album since it came out in 1981. I've never heard this one. I like it!