Monday, October 29, 2007

Nasmak - Duel (LP, Plurex 3200, 1983)


Third album by this group from Eindhoven, after some line up change. I don't think it was well-received at the time, but I think it was perhaps way ahead of its time. Soon to follow are their fourth and last LP, and four of the six Indecent Exposure tapes. I am still looking for volume 5 and 6, as well as the Zick Zack 12", Heartache Blow Up 12" and Plaster 7", so if anyone can help. 'Duel' was donated by an anonymous source, so I don't have the original (hence no extra images)

download

4 comments:

noisepress said...

great add to amazing collection that you've have!
thanks again!

p.s. do you still need minny pops 4th floor?

433 RPM said...

no thanks. i already have that one (see my earlier post about the minny pops)

433rpm

Maks said...

Thanks again!
Slowly but surely a lot of my old vinyl-records become digitalized, thanks to ur blog ;-)

P@ndora said...

Thanks again. You can find high resolution scans for this one (and many of your other postings) on http://www.fonos.nl

Cheers, Frank