Tuesday, October 16, 2007

La Sonorite Jaune - Ersatia (tape, SJ organisation, 1987)


This band was behind the SJ Organisation, one of the better French mailorder outlets in the 80s. At the time I thought La Sonorite Jaune was a sort of ambient industrial band with psychedelic influences, but hearing them now, I see actually also many ties to tape-collages and musique concrete. The band was a duo of Zin-Kaia and Orange Princess. I have various of their releases, which I will all put up here in the next few weeks.

download

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I played with Pascal D. in another group before he created the Sonorité Jaune.
I think he will be happy to see that someone always listen to his music.

433 RPM said...

oh please do send me his e-mail. love to be in contact with him (433rpm@gmail.com)

Unknown said...

I wrote to you ;o)