Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Final Unsound (tape, 1988)




Wouldn't it be great to post music here and the magazine on 'Notes From Underground'? That would be nice with this final issue of Unsound, but alas I have a small scanner only and limited abilities in graphic software, so only the music. I may have seen this elsewhere, but I forgot. This is a fresh rip from my own copy. This compilation features Controlled Bleeding, Psyclones, Smersh, Hunting Lodge, Master/Slave Relationship, Die Tödliche Doris, Audio Leter with Fake Feelings Institute, Torn Memory, Monochrome Bleu, Haters, S.B.O.T.H.I., Theme Park, Robert Bolman, Problemist, Blackhouse, Das Synthetische Mischgewebe, Nomuzic, Glorious Din, Eberly Brothers, P16.D4, Kristine Ambrosia, Poison Gas Research, Mother Country, Negativland

download

7 comments:

litlgrey said...

If this is really the final issue of the much-missed magazine UNSOUND... I have only recently found its editor, William Davenport, in Facebook.

I don't remember this cassette, even if I'm on it. What's the NOMUZIC track?

icepick method said...

I just posted a full scan last night. it took me all week to scan/crop/edit/piece together.
http://shock-corridor.blogspot.com/2009/08/final-unsound-vol3-no2-1988-my-scan.html

Also ripped the cassette to flac.

433 RPM said...

yes, it is the final issue cassette and what the Nomuzic track is? download i'd say.

icepick thanks!

433

litlgrey said...

Exceedingly well done, BOTH of you !!!

Darktron said...

do you have any music from Smersh??

433 RPM said...

apart from a few compilations: no i don't have any smersh themselves

433

litlgrey said...

I used to! I had a fair amount of Smersh cassettes and LPs. All gone now, though, just like one half of them. All is kaput.

Oh... congenital heart defect, in case you were wondering.