Thursday, March 19, 2009

Honeymoon Production - Tiergarten (tape, Honeymoon Productions honey three, 1989)


I was just checking out Freek Kinkelaar's (of Beequeen fame) blog and saw that his first solo Brunnen LP 'Swoon' is now re-issued. Great news (even when I had lined it up for this blog), as it has a few extra tracks. He has some for sale it seems. I posted some pre-Beequeen and pre-Brunnen music of his before, when he called himself Gazza November, but here its Honeymoon Production (and as such he also released an Anti record on RRRecords), with recordings he made in a zoo in Holland.

Not for sale

download

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have another tiergarten tape but I guess your not intressted

/ metek

433 RPM said...

i don't think i understand what you mean.

433

António Caeiro said...

I listen.
I got the flexi disc "Nouen" of Beequeen project.
:)

433 RPM said...

me too. but it has been re-released a few times by the bandd.

Anonymous said...

its not very complicated really

/ metek

433 RPM said...

not complicated, your question? ok, how about this then:
is it released? when? where? is it available? would it fit this blog of music that is no longer for sale? and you guess i'm not intressted? why is that? do you know me? did you study this blog carefully?
just a few questions, which lead me to my 'i don't think i understand what you mean.'

433