Thursday, October 21, 2010

Trespassers W - K-Sept Fur Fans #1 (tape, TW 1013, 1991)

Today I heard a friend of mine died. I didn't know him that well, but his girlfriend I do know from 'work' and I borrowed records from him, back in the old days of this blog Mgr. Ubu was his name. He wasn't that old and has two small children. A very sad day indeed. The other day I borrowed a whole bunch of punk rock cassettes from someone else, and among was this tape. It seems like the most appropiate thing to post, since one of the members of Trespassers W knew Mgr. Ubu as well. Dutch 'rock' band, of sorts.

download

2 comments:

Psy Guy said...

Sorry to hear about the passing. It's not right when people go before their time.

I've been wanting to hear some more of the Tespassers W since I heard their song Domela. Thanks

bandophone said...

R.I.P. Mgr. Ubu. We'll miss you.