Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Par Accidente (tape, Combinator Records 4, 198?)


I have been suspicious of stuff that people offer for this blog, and I prefer to do things myself, ripping, scanning etc. I can tell when something is wrong, since I have the original. Some people have contributed stuff, but these are people I know and trust. Today the first post by hopefully a more regular contributor, being Medicijnman a.k.a. Dr. Freakowitz ("famous member of the Trumpett Tapes scene"), who found this blog and said he had some stuff. Today its a cassette on Combinator Records, of which I posted Ex Arare Musica. We don't know anything about them, and the music is certainly a weird electronic thing combined with funky guitars.

download


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is some pretty cool stuff too. I like it. Thanks..

Anonymous said...

Love the album art. Thanks