Friday, January 11, 2013

Katacombe Vol. 3 (tape, Schrei Records/Korm Plastics KP 3, 1984)


Someone asked me to post this, as this week Marien van Oers died. He was known as Het Zweet and appears with two pieces on this excellent compilation of Dutch industrial music, which oddly I enough I never put here. He was 54 years old, and been out of the industrial music scene for a long time. He had an unique distinct approach to industrial music with great tribal beat material. I re-upped his cassettes Forced Run, Fase and Massive Trance for this occasion. He was quite unique in his music, I always thought.

2 comments:

Exeter said...

WoW!
I've been waiting for some of these to show up! Seems My cassette player is malfunctioning lately, so can't play my copy! I have vol. 1-6....

NXP said...

Many thanx and RIP Het Zweet.