Friday, May 28, 2010

Twin Sproggs


Two posts today as tomorrow I'll be without internet. A compilation with MC900 Feet Jesus, Special Agent Cooper, Black Light Discipline Room, Cathode Raymonde, The Evolution Control Commitee, Martyr Colony, Centralois, Volkswhale, Dink, R.O. Seizure, God & texas, Girly Machine, Cattle OH, Pica Huss, V-3, Boy Scout Love Triangle, Jeff Evans Club, Charles Cicirella, Rayzer, L.A.I.D., Devil Nut Motherhole. I think this came with magazine. Lots of rhythmic music.

From Eu Records

download

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO strange that you posted this tonight ... I was just googling around for info on SPROGG Magazine last night during a particularly nostalgic evening. Not a single lick of info on the Web that I can find now, but I remember it was published by a guy named Nick Sprogg out of (I think?) Pennsylvania. He didn't make it to too many issues, but another cassette in the series was called 2 LIVE SPROGGS. Thanks for rescuing this one! You just made me very, very happy.

tofu said...

I think Nick was from Columbus, OH...

Alexei Luthor said...

My friend Nick Wilson put it out when i was in college. He was the record buyer for Magnolia Thunderpussy and World Record, the local record stores in Columbus Ohio on the campus of Ohio State University. His friend and graphic designer James Towning collaborated on bother the magazine and the compilation tape creation. It was intended to be an on-going project, but they both got sidetracked by dayjobs. This would have been early 1990s...

Anonymous said...

Ah, Columbus. That's it. Thanks for the additional info, Alexei! Neat.